Friday, November 04, 2005

Titan Single Table Jackpot Tourneys

I'm still attempting a recovery from that horrific beat the other night. Pretty hard to get my spirits up after something like that, but I'm trying.

Onto other news

Titan Poker is insane. God! The play is ludicrous. I've never seen people play such shitty poker. I'm seriously beginning to think that all the mental hospitals in the country are now encouraging their patients to play poker online. These people are just.... wow. They'll raise with anything, call with anything. It's FUCKING AWESOME.

Gonna play in a series of the $2 Jackpot SnG's. 6 consecutive wins pays $1k. Also gonna check out the $1k guaranteed and the $5k guaranteed.

More updates to come.

**UPDATE**

The $2 Jackpot SnG's now only require 4 consecutive wins for a prize of $2k! Ehhhhh.... I'll take it.

No comments: