Monday, November 07, 2005

Car trouble

It's been a long week... way too long. And it's only Monday. *sigh*

I had to take my car in for a tune-up / new radiator. I had been planning on waiting for the tune-up until at least January, but I didn't have much of a choice, seeing as my radiator randomly began belching up gallons upon gallons of coolant. Guess where the $800 came from to fix it? Yeah, you guessed it. Straight out of the bankroll. So now I'm left with just shy of $200 to play poker with. Good news is, I get paid on Thursday. At which time I have to get new insurance, christmas presents, and various other expensive things. So... broke again! Yay.

Sooner or later I'll get this bankroll up and going. I plan on doing a month long SnG challenge. Maybe I'll set it at 300 SnG's spanned over 5 day periods, for a month. That would be 15 per day (75/week). I'd be interested to see what my ROI for something like that would be.

More posts coming soon.

No comments: