Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A minute of inspiration...

Here's something I whipped up at work on a moment's notice.... didn't even really know I was doing it until it was already done. The first person I showed it to mentioned that it was quite possibly the saddest poem he'd ever read, and that I may want to go see someone that can help me with my "inner problems". Personally, I just think it's a badly written poem. You decide.

---

"Random Thoughts"

Where's it all going? What's it mean? Yesterday, it was there. Today, it wasn't. I don't know how to interpret it anymore. Do you? Tired. Hungry. Yes. Random thoughts. Fractured clouds. Gravity dreams.

To feel.

A broken heart is of no use to anyone. A mended heart can love again. Try not to step on the flowers. Stay off the grass. No smoking. You were warned. Desperate. Tired. Random Thoughts. Delicate fractures. Invisible desires.

To want.

Closed eyes can see nothing. The caress of a slight wind can feel like the touch of a loved one. Find her. Look harder. Defeated. Desperate.

To need.

Her smile makes the world alive. Fractured clouds heal as a mending heart does. Gravity only hurts when you let it. Do not be sad that you have lost her. Be happy for the time you had. Treasure her. Remember her. Sad. Alone.

To miss her.
Filed Under:

No comments: