Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Great news for the holidays

To my 1 reader out there, wherever you are, I'm sorry for not posting for so long. Been very busy lately with a lot of things, most of which are not poker related.

Very quick small tiny miniscule poker update.

Played in a $20 buyin at a local bar. 60 people. Made it down to the final 25, got all in with the chiplead at our table with A9 on a 359 rainbow board. He called with K9, spiked a K on the turn and I didn't improve. Yet another scenario where I get my money in with the best hand and then watch everything crumble around me. I should hang out with SirFWALGMan...

Onto other news

I asked my girlfriend to marry me late last week. To my joy and relief, she said yes. I never really logically thought I'd get a different answer, but my mind liked working up all these horrible situations that could foil my attempts to be a committed man.

Until next time.

No comments: